Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person(s)") within the meaning of Art. 4 item 7 GDPR is/are:
Aleia Holding AG
Winterhuder Weg 29
22085 Hamburg, Germany
CEO: Dirk Volkmann
Commercial Register/No.: HRB 118003
Register Court: Hamburg Local Court
Fax: +49 (0)40 3567 6809
E-mail address: email@example.comTypes of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.1. types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), communications data (IP address, etc.), 2. purposes of the processing pursuant to Art. 13(1)(c) of the GDPR
Optimising the website technically and economically, Providing easy access to the website, Meeting legal retention requirements, Marketing / sales / advertising, Customer service and customer care, Handling contact enquiries, Providing websites with functions and content, 3. categories of data subjects under Art. 13(1)(e) of the GDPR
Visitors/users of the website, customers, suppliers, interested parties,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "Users"
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In the following, we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
Sharing personal data with third parties and processors
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that take place at your request, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. d) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override this, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis.
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. Should this nevertheless be the case, then the disclosure is made on the basis of the previously mentioned legal grounds, e.g. in the case of the disclosure of data to online payment providers for the fulfilment of the contract or due to a court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.Data transfer to third countries
We also use processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of a commissioned processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. In doing so, we select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have been granted a right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organisational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and GDPR.
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore predominantly processed by companies to which the GDPR applies. However, if processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". Deletion of data and storage period
If, due to the invalidity of the so-called "Privacy Shield", we obtain your express consent to the transfer of data to the USA in accordance with Article 49 (1) sentence 1 a) of the GDPR, we would like to point out the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without any legal remedy for EU citizens.
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you withdraw your consent to the processing or the purpose for the storage no longer applies or the data are no longer required for the purpose, unless their continued storage is necessary for evidence purposes or is contrary to legal storage obligations. This includes, for example, retention obligations under commercial law for business letters in accordance with § 257 para. 1 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) (6 years) and retention obligations under tax law for receipts in accordance with § 147 para. 1 of the German Fiscal Code (AO) (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.Preparation of our website and creation of logfiles
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- Date and time of retrieval;
- Browser type;
- Language and browser version;
- Contents of the retrieval;
- Time zone;
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code;
- Data volume;
- Websites from which the request comes;
- Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours.
- This data is used for the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content, as well as its optimisation and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, which also lies in the above purposes.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
- Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are needed to recognise multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you call up our site again, these cookies provide information in order to recognise you automatically. The information obtained in this way is used to optimise our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, range measurement and for marketing purposes. They are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): According to your wishes, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
- Data categories: user data, cookie, user ID (in particular the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of technically and economically optimising our web offerings and providing you with easier and more secure access to our website.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. in the case of orders.
- Duration of storage/deletion: The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you will find information on the deletion of cookies by browser:
Our webiste uses the following cookies. Below the list, you can edit your cookie settings or object to them: